When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following:
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY
SPECIAL CORD NOTICE
A short power cord is supplied to reduce the risks resulting from becoming entangled in or tripping over a longer cord. Do not use the Rollie Eggmaster appliance with an extension cord.
Caution: This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce risk of injury and electrical shock, this plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
The Rollie Eggmaster 0% fat Cooking System is a simple and easy to use appliance. The distinctive design cooks food with minimum counter space requirements and can be used anywhere.
The Rollie Eggmaster can cook eggs, omelet rolls, frittatas, and other foods, making it a great companion for breakfast or healthy snacks for the whole family.
Rollie Eggmaster is easy to use fun and cooks delicious food in minutes
Rollie Eggmaster features:
- Indicator Lights: The red light will turn on when the appliance is powered on. When the Rollie Eggmaster is ready for use, the green light will turn on.
- Cooking Chamber with a durable custom non-stick coating
- Handling Surface: A non-slip, cool-touch, silicon grip for safe handling.
- Multipurpose Packing Accessory: Enables you to pack food in the cooking chamber.
- Supporting Skewers: Used to support food while cooking.
- Cleaning Brush: Included for easy cleaning.
- The Rollie Eggmaster is Fully Assembled.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Before the first use, remove all packaging and clean the cooking chamber as specified in the CLEANING section. DO NOT SUBMERGE APPLIANCE IN LIQUID
- Place the Rollie Eggmaster on a flat heat-resistant surface and plug the appliance into an electrical wall outlet. The red power light will turn on, indicating that the appliance is on and operational.
- Allow the appliance to heat until the green light turns on, indicating the device is ready to be used.
- Once the green light turns on and the appliance is ready to use, hold the unit horizontally and spray non-stick 0% fat cooking spray (about 2 short sprays are recommended) into the cooking chamber, then place the unit upright.
NOTE: It is completely normal during operation for the green light to turn on and off as the Rollie Eggmaster maintains the needed cooking temperature.
CAUTION: During operation of the appliance, the cooking chamber gets hot. Avoid contact with hot surfaces.
- Crack open no more than 1 to 2 large eggs directly into the cooking chamber. DO NOT BEAT EGGS.
- For fully cooked eggs, cook for approximately 7-8 minutes at which time the food should rise upward, otherwise you may pour out the eggs.
- For softer eggs, pour out eggs from cooking chamber after cooking for about 5-6 minutes.
TIPS AND HINTS FOR USE
- Crack eggs into bowl or cup and then pour into Rollie Eggmaster
- Do not overfill Rollie Eggmaster.
- Do not use 2 jumbo eggs at any one time as this may cause the Rollie Eggmaster to overfill.
- If Rollie Eggmaster is overfilled and food reaches surface before it is finished cooking, use a spoon to remove overflow and discard.
- When beating eggs, add breadcrumbs, crushed chips of choice, or other similar binders. Refer to recipes.
- Egg whites will form film around upper chamber as it enters the Rollie Eggmaster. Use skewer to gently scrape film and let it fall into cooking eggs.
- Utilize skewer to help food keep its form and prevent it from tilting over (when food rises) by inserting it into cooking eggs.
- Do not pull out food upright using skewer. To remove the food from the Rollie Eggmaster, tilt the device and allow food to come.
- To clean the Rollie Eggmaster, use the supplied brush and push it to the bottom of the cooking chamber, then move the brush in a twisting motion followed by reciprocating (up and down) motion. Refer to cleaning section.
- For ommlete rolls and alike it is recommended not to fill cooking chamber more then half its volume, as food normally expend.
- It is not recommended to fill the cooking chamber more then ¾ of its volume at any time.
- When inserting food on a skewer into eggs it is recommended to insert all the way to the bottom of the cooking chamber.
- Before cleaning Rollie Eggmaster, unplug power cord, and allow it to cool down completely.
- Wipe the outside of the appliance with a slightly moistened cloth.
- Using the cleaning brush supplied, apply a small amount of dish soap onto the wet brush and thoroughly clean the cooking chamber. Rinse with water and place the unit upside down on a dry paper towel to dry. Avoid water contact with the cord, plug, and indicator lights.
- DO NOT SUBMERGE THE APPLIANCE, CORD, OR PLUG IN ANY LIQUID.
- The packing accessory can be cleaned in warm soapy water, rinse well, and dry immediately.
- Do not clean the appliance with any abrasive products, sharp objects, scouring pads, or steel wool. These items will damage the finish.
This Rollie Eggmaster product is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship under normal home use for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. This product warranty covers only the original consumer purchaser of the product, and is not transferable.
This warranty is void if the product has been damaged by accident in shipment, unreasonable use, misuse, neglect, improper service, commercial use, by unauthorized personnel, normal wear and tear, maintenance abuse or other causes not arising out of defects in materials or workmanship. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the USA, and does not extend to any unites which have been used in violation of written instructions furnished with the product or to units which have been altered or modified or to damage to products or parts thereof which have has the serial number removed, altered, defaced, or rendered illegible.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES WHICH THE PURCHASER MAY HAVE ARE IMITED IN DURATION TO ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE DATE OF PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
During the above one-year warranty period, a product with a defect will be either repaired or replaced with a reconditioned comparable model (at the manufacturer option) when the product is returned. The repaired or replacement product will be in warranty for the balance of the one year warranty period and an additional one-month period. No charge will be made for such repair or replacement.
Should the appliance malfunction, you should first contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are a consumer with a problem. Please reference the model number of the appliance, and proof of purchase in the email.
A flat charge by model is made for the out-of-warranty service. Include a $10.00 USD for return shipping and handling. We will notify you by mail or email of the amount of the charge for service and require you to pay the cost customs/duty brokerage fees to us in advance of our preforming any service.
We cannot assume responsibility for loss or damage during incoming shipment. For your protection, carefully package the product for shipment and insure it with the carrier. Be sure to enclose the complete appliance, your full return address and daytime phone number, a note describing the problem you experienced, a copy of your sales receipt or other proof of purchase to determine warranty status. C.O.D. shipments cannot be accepted.
No representative of person is authorized to assume for Kitchenell, LLC any other liability in connection with the sale of our products. There shall be no claims for defects or failure of performance or product failure under any theory of tort, contract or commercial law including, but not limited to negligence, gross negligence, strict liability, breach of warranty, and in no event shall Kitchenell be liable for any incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you the specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Rollie Eggmaster is a registered trademark.
For more information on Rollie Eggmaster, visit our website: www.kitchenell.com © All Rights Reserved.